Thursday, June 22, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes



I am convinced that the most wonderful sound in the whole world, is the sound of these children singing. They hold nothing back in their praise. What a joy to hear "I have decided to follow Jesus" and "Heaven is a happy place" coming from the lipse of these children. "From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise"... Psalm 8:2. Not only did we love it, I'm sure God was very pleased.
The children at the Kechene center touched my heart deeply. Though they come from some difficult circumstances, you could never tell it from the joy in their eyes, and the smiles on there faces. Their faces are burned in my heart forever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Heather!
I'm so glad you mentioned the singing! I miss their songs...

6:13 PM  
Blogger Visiting Orphans said...

I have it on video! Charlie

9:24 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Please post the videos of the children singing!! Wish we could have that audio file play while the blog is up...

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home